CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)
Amid heightened concerns about the corona virus (COVID-19), we want to reassure all of our practice members and the general public the we, at the Amarillo Family Wellness Group, remain focused on our mission to promote, preserve and protect the health of the people of the Panhandle region.
The Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners recognizes doctors of chiropractic (DC’s) as essential healthcare providers serving routinely and in times of urgent need for professional service and counsel to patients. Our office will therefore remain open and we are doing our part to decrease and mitigate the spread of this virus.
We have made the following changes to our normal operating procedure:
1. We are consistently wiping down all surfaces within the office.
2. We have also have removed all the toys in the kids room. So we apologize in advance ahead of time if your kiddos favorite toys are missing.
3. Adjusting tables are cleaned consistently between each patient.
4. We have spread out our schedule as much as possible. With the size of our Amarillo office, we have room to practice the proper social distancing if necessary.
5. If you have any questions about these procedures, please call. (806) 373-4263
6. If you are experiencing symptoms, have been out of the country recently, or have been in contact with others that are sick, please call to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
7. Our number one concern is the health and safety of our practice members and staff, so we are doing everything possible to remain open to serve you.
8. We do believe in the power of prayer. We encourage you to read and decree Psalm 91, Psalm 103, Isaiah 53:4-5, Matthew 8:16-17, 1 Peter 2:24, Isaiah 54:17. We give thanks to the Lord and Praise His Name.
Dr. Shane Hand, DC